Create, Discover, Involve…
“Language is a process of free creation; its laws and principles are fixed, but the manner in which the principles of generation are used is free and infinitely varied. Even the interpretation and use of words involves a process of free creation.” -Noam Chomsky
That being said, Sunrise Languages’ goal is to facilitate the language acquisition process for our students in such a way that developing effective communication skills in English is indeed the outcome. This is achieved through a communicative approach. It truly is the natural and only way.
Rigid text books and unproductive “methods,” of the past, hinder the language acquisition process greatly, which is why our approach stands out from the rest, resulting in true linguistic progress!
Our Approach and why we are different:
Our approach is communicative, natural and most-effective!
At Sunrise Languages, each week is based on an abundant theme to be discussed and discovered. Context is everything; viable, familiar contexts to introduce vocabulary results in the increased involvement and enthusiasm of the students. This is why we incorporate hands-on activities and theme-based excursions to enhance the overall experience, making it truly unforgettable.
- We promote dialogue observation and active participation with the goal of: COMMUNICATION!.
- Experienced teachers (native speakers) who lead you on an engaging path to fluency, as well as, accent refinement/better pronunciation.
- Abundant weekly theme to enhance the experience supplemented with thought-provoking videos, texts, images.
- Exciting hands-on activities and theme based excursions.
- TOEFL preparation course available.
- Private sessions available.
- Placement test upon entrance and exit.
- Classes will not exceed 10 people.