Some schools are worth remembering, we are UNFORGETABLE.
Perhaps one of the most significant qualities that make Sunrise Languages unique, is our desire to reinforce active observation of dialogue. This element of our classes makes it possible for students to be exposed to not one, but sometimes two or three native speakers in the same class which greatly speeds up the learning process effectively and naturally.
Students are encouraged to observe and participate simultaneously, further developing fluency. Ever wonder how young children seem to absorb words, phrases and languages with such sheer ease? It is due to this very element Sunrise Languages emphasizes! What is more, this essential form of conversation enables the students to become accustomed to various dialects and accents of American English, sharpening their listening skills as well.
- Bachelor’s in Languages & Linguistics, Italian and Intercultural Communucation.
- Certified Language Acquisition Facilitator (TESOL/TOEFL Certified teacher).
- Proficient in English, Italian, Sicilian, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.
Daniela is passionate about helping others achieve their linguistic goals organically and enjoyably!
- Masters of Fine Arts in Ceramics.
- Certified as a Language Acquisition Facilitator in TESOL (TOEFL).
Nick is enthusiastically devoted to teaching both Language Acquisition and Fine Arts.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design.
- English teacher for adults.
- English teacher for 6th grade students.
Saverina is a passionate individual that loves teaching languages. She is fluent in Spanish, English and Italian.
- AA in General Studies.
- Bachelor in Education.
- Gustavo is a teacher, counselor and translator.
Gustavo has always been involved in teaching languages. He has also won many awards in the sports field.
“I have come two consecutive summers, and I plan to come this summer again”.Aroa
“English classes at the Academy have been fun and very enjoyable. Daniela is an amazing teacher”.Roberto
“My one on one tutoring classes made me feel confident and I was very pleased with how much I have learned so quickly”.Christian